Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Agricultural fair @ Petrajaya

Last Sunday, I went to some agriculture fair at the Indoor Stadium in Petrajaya.The fair was kind of interesting as there were many types of animals there.But whew!The weather there was friggin hot, but at least I had fun.Ok, I'm out of words to describe the place.Let the pictures do the trick!
Saw this weird fruit there.Looks interesting, but looks can be decievingO.O goats.They look like they need some privacy
Cows.They look bored
What are you looking at??
Ok, I know this picture may seem to be a little disturbing.That my friend is a dead dugong.Yes it was killed by the likes of human who are in the fight for success, wealth and glory
Curse you scuba diver for killing that innocent dugong!!Curse you!!
Deer.Didn't get a good picture of them.They were pretty shy

And finally the HORSE!!No actually it's a pony, not a horse.Yeah I know I'm very sakai!
Sorry I couldn't master the guts to ride on the horse........so yeah.Only pictures

Nice fruits display
Nice jackfruit!!

Prawns.Wow they really hate me!!
Does this remind you anything about geography??
And finally the famous Tunku Abdul Rahman.Our world wouldn't be what it is now if it weren't for you!!

Whew that was a long and interesting post wasn't it??
Well enjoy you day guys!See ya!

No comments: