Wednesday, November 12, 2008

2C United

As you all have known, from many other 2c blogs that our class might very well(bad) be reshuffling next year.Well, I also have to admit the fact that it saddens me too watching our united class go just like that......(normally I'm not very emotional over these things, but this is too much).I have never been in a class filled with so much drama(lol), tension, trouble, gossip(lol) and most of all, JOY!!!!(except primary 3)Come on teachers give us a second chance just until Form 4(where we would reshuffle again to arts or science streams)(okay now I'm overreacting over this).I'll continue this post with this song(which I believe most of you won't like).You would recognize this song as the final song on the finale of the OC.


2c.It's been a fun ride

PS: See, I also love my class!!! =P

No comments: