Saturday, October 25, 2008

Random to the max!!!

Today is SATURDAY, the last day of a week and the 25'th of this month.Wow time passes real fast

Anyway this my friend, is another RANDOM POST!!! that I posted because.............I don't know. Anyway this is what I did on this wonderfully "exciting" Saturday

I woke up at
Wow that's pretty late for you all who spend sleepless nights, but yeah I'm a sleepy head.

Then I did the usual morning routine, got changed then went out for breakfast.I had the best Kolo Mee in Kuching which is located at
See wah sedapnya, delicious, ho chiak or watever la, the MAKAN GOD of Sarawak that every Sarawakian must try it's heavenly taste in every slurp, bite, lick, touch or anything. Ok I'm getting a little to carried away.

Next I went back home to my beloved

Yeah I know she looks beautiful isn't she. I can't leave without her. I watched Jimmy Kimmel Live and OMG I saw the most LOL thing on the show about

The Mighty Duo
Barracks King Obama(juz a ring name i made up)
VS
John Pain McCain(another name i made up)

No lah they are not fighting, but they are drinking BEER. Yes save water and drink beer. My Motto.


I

Then after I look at the clock I realized that it was already
At night
Wow time really passes very fast!!!So after that I wrote this post and went to sleep in my comfortable

See my life is that simple and boring unlike some people who have such HIGH expatations of life. THE END.

Wasn't this another interesting random post by me the magnificent(jkjk)

No comments: