Saturday, October 4, 2008

The 'holidays"

What I did during the holidays???Just let me cut it short.I basically did NOTHING fun, exciting, amusing, stupid......blabla.The only freaking thing I did was start this blog which I found amusing.
I was looking forward to dat trip 2 Lundu until some1 had 2 ruin it lo..............the only useful thing I freaking did in this holiday was EXERCISE lo.Everyday run 1 hour on treadmil speed 10, lift the weight thingy(sorri dunno wat it's called) for another 1 hour.Haiz, hope I got lose weight or else I will never EXERCISE again.The only source of entertainment I found was watching House season 5 and Survivor for hours and hours and hours AND HOURS.Then back to school again, exams, holidays, school reopen, exams, holidays, school reopen then every 15 year old's worst nightmare PMR!!!!Look on the bright side.......I'm going to Australia to ply at the end of the year.WOOTS!!Can try surfing at Gold Coast.YAY!!!

No comments: