Sunday, October 19, 2008

Define "asshole"

I woke up today except I stayed in bed
Why? Because I may as well be dead
My life is over and I am alone
You left me, now I stare at the phone
I wait for you to call
But I am push up against a wall
You said "that's it"
Now here I am feel like shit
I can't sleep or eat
All I do is cry
I'm just going to stay here and wonder "Why?"
It makes no sence to me to drop the relationship we had
You've gone and left me
You've gone and now I'm sad

I never did anything to hurt you
I don't konw why you chose to leave
I thought me life was perfect
Now I'm so hurt I cannot breathe

I guess you didn't love me like I loved you
Because you are gone and said " were through"
You have hurt me but you are too selfish to care
You through away a love that was so rare

I guess it is your loss
And I am to blame
I took it too seriously
Because for you it was just a game (asshole)


This is a poem that I wrote about assholes(no offence).I used this poem to express myself to a certain someone who just won't stop bothering me.
Define asshole- people who are stupid or irritating or ridiculous(i actually wiki-ed it LOL)
Apparently there is an ass among us.........in this blog.........in my c-box that was polluted by his/her stupidness
I just want to tell everyone that if he/she every does this to anyone of you, just don't acknowledge his/her.Just treat him/her like an alien because you don't need friends like that.
To him/her it may be fun, but to me he/she is stupid and ridiculous because I don't need to prove anything to anyone especially you(whoever you are).This is my blog.I would most appreciate it if you would just kindly leave my blog k

PS: I deleted my previous c-box because it was polluted by him/her and created a new one

No comments: